FeelSafe Travel Insurance
The “FeelSafe Travel Insurance” is a no-limit travel health insurance that is fully accepted for your
Visa-C, Visa-D and INITIAL Residence Permit.
Covering MORE than the legally required €30.000!
Initial Residence Permit = application at the Austrian Embassy in your home country.
This product is valid for:
- Language school students
- Business Travelers
- Job seekers
100% accepted, over €50.000 coverage, covering winter sports, COVID coverage.
D-Visa, C-Visa, Initial residence permit application.
COVID-19 coverage as requested by the government/ministry/embassies for the visa process!
Insurance coverage for COVID-19 is included if the insured person is healthy when entering Austria. There is no insurance coverage included for COVID-19, if the infection or medical treatment for it has occurred before the beginning of the insurance coverage or before the entry into Austria. Coverage for winter sports included.
- For internationals NOT from Austria
- Valid for your C-Visa, D-Visa and INITIAL residence permit application at the Austrian Embassy.
- NOTE: If you already have (or know someone who has) an Austrian or other European bank account, you can directly get the long-term insurance that you will need for the residence permit pick-up in Austria and DON’T need to get the travel insurance first.
- Payment by credit card: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club
- Running time of this contract: Min. 1 day
- Covering winter sports
- Confirmation: Download confirmation right after purchase
- Confirmation additionally sent via e-mail
- Please print insurance confirmation for your visa appointment
- Cancellation policy: If your visa application gets rejected, you can cancel the insurance and get the money refunded if the insurance has not yet started. If the insurance is already running, you can’t cancel the insurance.
- Repatriation must be arranged by the UNIQA SOS-Service, otherwise a maximum of € 2.200,- will be reimbursed
- Price of € 2.40 per day
- UNIQA SOS Service: +43 50677 670
This product fulfills all the legal requirements for the embassies and the residence permit department (MA35 in Vienna).
Good to know!
- The insurance is provided by UNIQA, Austria’s largest insurance company
- If you stay overnight in a hospital, UNIQA will pay your bill directly
- To get your ambulant bills refunded, please use our “Request Refund” button in the navigation header
We know how important it is to stay flexible when it comes to traveling.
Therefore we are offering two options to give you all the flexibility you need.
1. FLEXIBLE DATES
You can change your insurance start date and end date (keeping the same amount of total days purchased) as many times and as often as you want / need.
If you purchase this option within the order process, you will benefit from our discounted price. For only €14.99 you get full flexibility on your FeelSafe Travel Insurance dates.
If you want to add this option later, after you have purchased, the regular price is €19.99.
1) Your visa application is delayed;
2) Your flight to Austria is changed.
2. REFUND FLEXIBILITY
With this option you can get fully or partially refunded on your FeelSafe Travel Insurance purchase.
Full refund for cancellations before the start date of insurance for any reason. Partial refund after your insurance already started for not needed insurance days (partial refund = all remaining days).
If you purchase this option within the order process, you will benefit from our discounted price. For only €14.99 you get full flexibility on your FeelSafe Travel Insurance purchase.
If you want to add this option later, after you have purchased, the regular price is €29.99.
1) You leave the country sooner than expected;
2) You buy the full health insurance before the Travel Insurance coverage ends.
Please, note that both flexible dates and refund flexibility are non-refundable.
|Insurance Benefits||travel insurance|
|Max. insurance amount per travel||no limit|
|Full guaranty of cost coverage for stays in public hospitals in multi-bed room|
|Full guarantee of cost coverage for stays in private hospitals (two-bed room)|
|Medical transportation within Europe if needed|
|A: Medical treatment (public doctors)|
|B: Medical treatment (private doctors)|
|C: Dental treatment for the purposes of relieving pain|
|D: Brand medicines and generic medicines|
|A - D covered up to a total of:||€ 2,200.- / deductible € 40.-|
|Patient repatriation within Europe (to a hospital or to the residence in Austria or in the homeland)|
Will this insurance be accepted by the Austrian Embassy for my entry visa?
Yes, our insurance is accepted by all Austrian Embassies. You will get our insurance confirmation latest within 3 hours via e-mail.
For how long should I take the travel insurance?
We recommend to take the travel insurance for at least 1 month after your arrival date – to be on the safe side 2 months. You need to get your Austrian Bank Account in order to get our long-term insurance and that may take a few days/weeks. We can help you to open an Austrian account at: www.feelslikehome.at/bank
What happens if I have to stay in an hospital?
If you have to stay in a hospital overnight, just tell them that you have a private insurance with UNIQA. The hospital will call UNIQA to make sure that you really payed your insurance. If the check is successful, the insurance company will pay for your stay directly.
How does the refund work?
If you go to a private doctor, you have to pay the bill first. After that just make a photo with your smartphone and send us the bill via our Request Refund button in the navigation header. Please make sure that there is a diagnostics (Diagnose) on your bill, otherwise we cannot make a refunding. The refund normally takes about 2-3 weeks to process.
Am I 100% covered?
Yes, please read in detail the coverage comparison sheet for maximum coverage amounts per category.