Calculate your price:
1. Pick your dates:
3. Buy now!
FeelSafe recommendation: If you stay in Vienna for more than 1 year, we recommend to take the travel insurance for 1-2 months so you have enough time in Austria to get your Bank Account and your FeelSafe long-term insurance
- For any international NOT from Austria
- Valid for your travel visa
- Payment by credit card: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club
- Minimum age: 18
- Running time of this contract: Min. 1 day
- The insurance coverage is valid from arrival in Austria until your chosen date of contract end
- Repatriation must be arranged by the UNIQA SOS-Service, otherwise a maximum of € 2.200,- will be reimbursed
- Price of € 2.20 per day
Good to know!
- The insurance is provided by UNIQA, Austria’s largest insurance company
- If you stay overnight in a hospital, UNIQA will pay your bill directly
- To get your ambulant bills refunded, please use our “Request Refund” button in the navigation header
|Insurance Benefits||travel insurance|
|Max. insurance amount per travel||no limit|
|Full guaranty of cost coverage for stays in public hospitals in multi-bed room|
|Full guarantee of cost coverage for stays in private hospitals (two-bed room)|
|Medical transportation within Europe if needed|
|A: Medical treatment (public doctors)|
|B: Medical treatment (private doctors)|
|C: Dental treatment for the purposes of relieving pain|
|D: Brand medicines and generic medicines|
|A - D covered up to a total of:||€ 2,200.- / deductible € 40.-|
|Patient repatriation within Europe (to a hospital or to the residence in Austria or in the homeland)|
Will this insurance be accepted by the Austrian Embassy for my entry visa?
Yes, our insurance is accepted by all Austrian Embassies. You will get our insurance confirmation latest within 3 days visa e-mail
What happens if I have to stay in an hospital?
If you have to stay in a hospital overnight, just tell them that you have a private insurance with UNIQA. The hospital will call UNIQA to make sure that you really payed your insurance. If the check is successful, the insurance company will pay for your stay directly.
How does the refund work?
If you go to a private doctor, you have to pay the bill first. After that just make a photo with your smartphone and send us the bill via our Request Refund button in the navigation header. Please make sure that there is a diagnostics (Diagnose) on your bill, otherwise we cannot make a refunding. The refund normally takes about 2 weeks to process.
Am I 100% covered?
Yes, please read in detail the coverage comparison sheet for maximum coverage amounts per category.
For how long should I take the travel insurance?
We recommend to take the travel insurance for at least 1 month after your arrival date – to be on the safe side 2 months. You need to get your Austrian Bank Account in order to get our long-term insurance and that may take a few days/weeks