FeelSafe Students Health Insurance
The “FeelSafe Students Health Insurance” is an all-risk student health insurance that is fully accepted by the Austrian government for your Visa-D and Residence Permit.It is also legally conform when applying from abroad for the initial residence permit and acquiring the D-Visa first.
Please read the “Important Information” below for policy details and for purchase-, cancellation- & bank requirements. You don’t have an Austrian bank account? Click here!
With our “FeelSafe Students Health Insurance” you get the best service, the best product and the best price for value on the market!
Keywords: All English, all online, no documents required, 5 min. purchase, confirmation in max. 3 working days (usually 1 working day), 100% accepted.
Calculate your Price:
Valid for your MA 35 (or any other ministry) visa and residence permit!
(Product name: QEXPYC 3 2021/B by UNIQA)
This insurance is for INTERNATIONALS coming to Austria.
The insurance is specifically created to fulfill all legal requirements for the C-Visa, D-Visa and RESIDENCE PERMIT in Austria.
The insurance is an alternative to the public insurance (OeGK) and offers MORE coverage and a BETTER price for value for value!
- You DON’T need to upload any documents in the order process! You simply confirm with a click, that you are either accepted to a University or other Academic Institution or are currently a student with min. 4 ECTS points, taking pre-language classes, a pupil or a high-school student. If you are a student and you have less than 4 ECTS points in a semester, your product will be changed to the FeelSafe Academics – which is for students with less than 4 ECTS points per semester.
- The order process is fully online and takes less than 5 minutes.
- Maximum age: 35 – If older: https://www.feelsafe.at/academic/
- Payment: monthly and automatically withdrawn from your account
- Valid all over Europe (except Switzerland)
- The insurance is provided by UNIQA, Austria’s largest insurance company
What you need:
- An Austrian or other European bank account (SEPA bank account) to get this insurance!
- An address in Austria. Again, it is ok if you are using the address of someone you know in the beginning until you have your own address. We need it to have a place where the paperwork can be sent to.
Start date of insurance:
In the order process, you can select the start month of insurance (always has to be the 1st of a month).
You can select the current month (to be insured immediately) and up to max. 3 months in the future.
The general contract time is 3 years.
But there are several cancellation clauses which allow you to cancel the insurance monthly (at the end of any month).
Read about the cancellation policy here: www.feelsafe.at/cancel
After your order, you will get the insurance confirmation within max. 3 working days; but in 99% of the cases within 1 working day via E-MAIL!
As soon as you receive this confirmation via e-mail, you are fully insured (if you have selected the current month as start date and otherwise at your selected month date).
This insurance confirmation is what you need to print and show to the embassy / ministry for your residence permit process!
For vaccination related questions please read here: https://www.feelsafe.at/vaccination/
For testing option information please read here: https://www.feelsafe.at/covid_tests/
|Insurance Benefits||FeelSafe Students||Private hospital upgrade||Public Insurance
|Max. insurance amount per year||€ 2.914.000.- |
|€ 2.914.000.- |
|Full guarantee of cost coverage for stays in public hospitals in a multi-bed room|
|Full guarantee of cost coverage for stays in public hospitals in special class (two-bed room)|
|Full guarantee of cost coverage for stays in private hospitals (two-bed room)|
|Full guarantee of cost coverage for stays in private hospitals (single-bed room)|
|No waiting time for planned operations|
|Transportation back to your home country when medically necessary|
|Helicopter transport form a mountain after an accident||€ 6.560.- / year||€ 6.560.- / year|
|Medical treatment (public doctors)|
|Medical treatment (private doctors)|
|Medical treatment (complementary medicine)|
|Brand medicines and generic medicines|
|Physiotherapy, ergo-therapy, logopedics|
|Medically indicated psychotherapeutic treatment|
|Home visits by a public or private doctor|
|Repayment for glasses or contact lenses up to € 437 / two years|
|Dental treatments: |
FeelSafe: 80% coverage;
Immediately: Only medically necessary treatments
After 8 months: Extended treatments
|Price per Month:|
(Enter date of birth above to see prices)
|see price above||see price in order process||€64.78|
* more expensive if:
1) Not in regular study times
2) Change of studies two times
3) Change studies after 3rd semester
Terms and Conditions of FeelSafe Students Health Insurance (German & English)
Terms and Conditions of FeelSafe Students Health Insurance – Private Hospital Upgrade (German & English)
Official confirmation that FeelSafe is accepted for the visa process
General Terms and Conditions of Insurance
Distribution & Withdrawal Information