Legal Status Confirmation
Our products are specifically created for internationals in Austria and as such are approved and monitored for the visa & residence permit processes by the government and ministry.
As a FeelSafe client, you are part of the FeelsLikeHome group contract with UNIQA as the health insurance provider.
Within this process, we are required to regularly submit the active status of our clients. Hence, we have to check your current active status as one of the following:
Student, Pupil & high school student, Language school student, Researchers & lecturer, Au-Pair, Job seeker, Trainee, Volunteer
This is done in order to avoid visa-fraud.
Therefore, we kindly ask you to send us the relevant for your status documentation by filling out the form below and uploading:
- Student –> an up-to-date confirmation of enrollment at a university, for the current Winter/Spring Semester 2022/2023 AND confirmation of your current ECTS points
- Pupil & high school student –> an up-to-date confirmation of enrollment for the current Winter/Spring Semester 2022/2023
- Language school student –> an up-to-date confirmation of enrollment for the current Winter/Spring Semester 2022/2023
- Researchers & lecturer –> an up-to-date university contract
- Au-Pair –> an up-to-date Au-Pair contract
- Job seeker –> a valid Job seeker visa
- Trainee –> an up-to-date Trainee contract
- Volunteer –> an up-to-date Volunteer contract
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further help.
~ Your FeelSafe Team