It is important to us to give our clients all the flexibility that they need!
There is no cancellation fee!
Our insurance can be cancelled at the end of any month if you:
- Don't get your visa or residence permit approved
- Leave the country long-term (more than 6 months)
- Finish your studies
- Break up your studies
- Find a job in Austria where your employer pays your insurance (You HAVE to cancel as soon as you are health insured by your employer)
- Get co-insured with your partner as a dependent with the public insurance
Please inform us at email@example.com if you see any important reason to cancel your insurance that is not listed here and we will check it with our experts.
What you have to do:
Send us this form with a confirmation of one of the above mentioned reasons:
- De-registration from the city you live in
- Confirmation from the University, that you have finished/quit your studies
- Confirmation from the visa department that your visa was not approved
- Confirmation from your employer
Important: Please send us the cancellation request by the 15th of a month in order to cancel the insurance for the following month. Any later request will result in having to pay for the following month before cancelation.
Otherwise contract time: 3 years
VERY IMPORTANT: You need to cancel the insurance before you leave the country. Just leaving without properly cancelling the insurance will lead to a pile-up of bills and ultimately to an expensive lawsuit!