It is important to us to give our clients all the flexibility that they need!
Our insurance can be cancelled at the end of any month if you:
- Don't get your visa or residence permit approved
- Leave the country long-term (more than 6 months)
- Finish your studies
- Break up your studies
- Find a job in Austria where your employer pays your insurance
- Get co-insured with your partner as a dependent with the public insurance
Please inform us at email@example.com if you see any important reason to cancel your insurance that is not listed here and we will check it with our experts.
What you have to do:
Send us this form with a confirmation of one of the above mentioned reasons:
- De-registration from the city you live in
- Confirmation from the University, that you have finished/quit your studies
- Confirmation from the visa department that your visa was not approved
- Confirmation from your employer
Important: Please send us the cancellation request by the 15th of a month in order to cancel the insurance for the following month. Any later request will result in having to pay for the following month before cancelation.
Otherwise contract time: 3 years
VERY IMPORTANT: You need to cancel the insurance before you leave the country. Just leaving without properly cancelling the insurance will lead to a pile-up of bills and ultimately to an expensive lawsuit!